Realignment Therapy works on the physical, mental and emotional level to bring about major transformational change within ourselves.
I work with a wide range of clients that come to me with many different needs or challenges.
Discovering our Soul Connections
“When an inner situation in not made conscious,
it appears outside of you as fate”. Carl Jung
Relationships are important to our well-being as by nature we are social creatures. Whether it is a relationship with a family member, colleague, friend or lover, everyone will experience relationship problems at some point during their life.
There are many reasons why relationships may not be working as well as they should be. Often a lack of communication or not being able to express our true feelings is part of the problem.
In relation to partners, the person that you have in your life is a reflection of your own inner state and in order to explore the problems, you need to look into yourself first to find the hidden parts that get hurt, jealous, incompetent, or angry. There might also be some unhelpful beliefs that you have been carrying that are stopping you from finding the happiness you want in a relationship. Realignment Therapy can help you identify and deal with the issues that are adversely affecting your relationship and your approach to it.
Realignment Therapy is a useful treatment if you are:
- Having difficulties finding or maintaining a relationship.
- Struggling to leave a relationship that has past its sell by date.
- Repeating the same mistakes in your relationships that you have made before.
- Continuing to be attracted to the same type of relationships that were unsatisfying in the past.
- Feeling unworthy of a healthy loving relationship.
- Having a hard time communicating and expressing yourself in your relationship.
Realignment Therapy can help to build your confidence, your self esteem and to value yourself, so you can see and feel the kind of loving and supportive relationship that you deserve to have in your life.
It can also help you to sort out interpersonal conflicts. With my guidance, in an altered state of mind, you can gain profound insights for you to view your relationships with ‘new eyes’.
I work with couples dealing with problems in their relationship. I see both partners together and separately. However, information stated in a one to one session remains entirely confidential, unless the client subsequently chooses to share it themselves with their partner.
I also work with those who have lost a loved one and guide them to feel the valuable lessons and connection they had with that person in their life. This traumatic experience needs to be handled with subtlety and support, as it is a turning point for most of us.
It is not what people say and the way they say it, it is your reaction to it and how you handle the situation that matters most.
Want to have a healthy relationship?
Sleep Problems and Disturbing dreams
“What you resist persists.” Carl Jung
A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, which is a persistent, irrational fear of situations, objects, activities, people or places.
Phobias are usually an emotional response to a difficult lifetime experience. Often they occur when fear produced by a threatening situation is transferred to other similar situations, while the original fear is frequently repressed or forgotten.
This is the reason why even though people know that their phobia is irrational, they feel powerless to override their panic reaction and as a result, avoid the object of their fear. The fear of heights may come from an earlier childhood experience from falling from a swing, for example.
There are three main categories of phobias:
1. Specific Phobias
These are the fear of a single specific panic trigger such as spiders, dogs, water, heights, flying, catching a specific illness etc. The person will avoid the situation they fear.
2. Social Phobias
These phobias are based around the fear of other people or social situations such as performance anxiety.
This is a generalised fear of leaving home or a small familiar safe area and of the possible panic attacks that might follow. It may also be caused by fear of open space or fear of contamination related to a trauma that occurred outdoors.
The key to successful treatment is for the person to identify when the phobia first started and to follow this with understanding and healing.
After that, the irrational responses will subside as the person will have a feeling of being in control. The Realignment Therapy has outstanding results for phobias.
Free yourself from phobias!
“We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.” Dalai Lama
Our self-image develops from early childhood. We are all born with the same potential; it is our experiences and belief systems that define whether we will turn the potential into ability.
Confidence is directly linked to our childhood experience and to the level of success we attain in our careers, our relationships, and in all of our endeavours.
Lack of confidence can cripple our own progress in life. We become self-conscious and can’t ‘live in the moment’ because we are worrying about what others are thinking of us.
Realignment Therapy and practice can increase your confidence and self-esteem with powerful results:
- Improved relationships
- A more successful career
- Letting go of procrastination
- Achieving previously unattainable goals
People do not change; they reveal who they really are.
Are you ready to shine?
“Human Beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds,
can change the outer aspects of their lives.” William James
Stress is responsible for the activation of the flight-fight response, which releases hormones throughout the body, designed to give you the energy you need to survive any real or perceived threats to your life.
Only 10% of our stress is due to what actually happens, 90% is due to how we think about what happens.
The stress response is very much dependent on the perception of the person and their ability to cope with the ‘reality’ that they have created in their minds. A good reminder is that thoughts are not facts. Stress and anxiety can close down the mind and prevent you from thinking creatively, whilst driving you round in ever decreasing and exhausting circles, even causing panic attacks.
Realignment Therapy can successfully help you to manage your approach to perceived stressful situations or relationships. By practicing the Realignment process you will be taught, you will learn to manage your stress; to relax your body and mind; to be in control of your thoughts, your emotions and how you choose to react towards specific problems or people.
Always remember – Thoughts are not facts.
The best time to relax consciously is when you do not have time for it.
Make the time and nurture yourself.
“For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes. To someone who doesn’t understand growth, it would look like complete destruction.” Cynthia Occelli
The Earth itself is going through a shift, which is the earth’s own spiritual awakening. This means that the environment that we were in is starting to change and we are all part of this! After the storm a beautiful rainbow always appears in the sky and we are about to see it.
‘Spiritual Awakening’ can be a very smooth and gradual process. It may come as an experience when we come face to face with our ‘issues’ or shadows and learn to manage different aspects of our Self. However it can sometimes be instant, giving rise to a ‘Spiritual Emergency’, which, without proper care, may be very detrimental to our mental health. For these reasons, some people need to be guided gently through this uniquely individual awakening process.
Once our soul awakens, the search begins and we can never go back.
The characteristics of a Spiritual Awakening can vary but may include:
- All people subconsciously on a soul level have chosen the time of their awakening (gradual or intense) and feel drawn to go through those experiences when their soul is ready to grow:
- Spiritual practices
- Loss of a loved one, bereavement
- Intense life events like abuse
- First love
- We experience intense emotions like sadness or fear and a sensation of being lost.
- We seek our freedom and inner peace, by challenging our reality, belief systems, thought patterns and what is perceived as the ‘norm’.
- We spend more time with our self and have inner conversations while we are drawn to spend time in tranquil places like in nature.
- We want to change our life by having more quality in our work, in the people around us and through our nutrition – to nurture our body and life with love and respect.
- We are drawn to gain knowledge for our personal development.
- We experience synchronicity (meaningful coincidences) and the sensation of oneness.
It is important for us to become aware of our Awakening as the understanding will bring instant realisations of what we need to let go of in order to become our true self and to find our life purpose. Going through my Spiritual Emergency, I found out that we have more powers than we can ever imagine, since all my senses were fully awakened. This made me the person I am today and I can enjoy my life with joy, positivity and laughter. Guiding people through their awakening I have found similar characteristics and events.
The characteristics of Spiritual Emergency:
In the Western world, non-ordinary states of consciousness are seen and treated mainly as psychosis, when they are really crises of transformation. On some occasions, clients take medication prescribed by their psychiatrist.
- Our rational mind cannot cope with the new reality and we experience a break down, which is perceived as psychosis.
- We cannot cope at an everyday level as our inner world has taken over and complicates the outer world.
- The intensity of the experience and those powerful emotions can consume our whole being.
- We may have physical pains and sensations and find it impossible to sleep.
- There is a sensation of inner death as everything is changing, which is our ‘ego – death’.
- We might have an ‘ego – inflation’ and think that we might be the reincarnation of Jesus or Mary (or another Ascended Teacher).
- We understand the meaning of symbolisms, for example good and evil etc.
- Synchronicity (meaningful coincidence) is frequent as we are in the state where we attract what we need quicker than usual.
- We might begin to see in our mind memories of past lives and begin to become aware of spirits and energies.
- We experience strong energies flowing in our body as our own life force is awakened (like Kundalini) or incoming spiritual energies that are raising our vibration.
I work with people who take medication and our goal is to reduce them carefully and gradually as their physical body and mind reclaim their balance within their psyche.
How a spiritual emergency will be treated depends on the individual, its intensity and its duration. However more frequent therapy sessions during this period are strongly suggested.
“The degree, to which your Consciousness expands, is the degree to which you understand yourself and the Universe.” Gina Charles
Realignment Therapy specialises in accompanying the individual through their Spiritual Awakening and Spiritual Emergency journey. Being in a safe environment where you can be guided to feel what is real and what isn’t, to nurture your physical body and to be encouraged to do simple grounding practices is what someone would need to get through that state. With guidance, you will find that in every single obstacle there is a great opportunity to grow and to empower yourself.